Harrison Street was named after James Start Harrison who was the owner of Woodbury.
|Image Source: National Library of Australia|
From 1907 to 1914, the house functioned as Ermelo Private Hospital, before becoming the Lisgar Children’s Home.
|The Sydney Morning Herald (NSW : 1842 – 1954), Saturday 15 December 1923, page 13|
Lisgar Children’s Home relocated to a house in Albert Road, Strathfield in 1929. After relocation of the home, the property on Harrison Street was subdivided.
By 1932, the building was demolished and replaced by six brick cottages.